integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, June 28, 2010
Happy birthday Tanlisyn :D

It's funny how it sounds more natural to call you by your full name as we get to know you better. I think it's cus of the link you made to hwach Fishtank's Tantalizing Tuesdays set meal. Either way, I'm so glad and thankful for you, haojiemei. You're wild and funny and most importantly you're an awesome friend who's always there for me in a very special way. (: As I said in my SMS, 60 yrs down the road I hope we're also celebrating your bd tgt, wherever we are lah (whether its in mars/spaceship LOL okay internal joke).

Concorde hotel with 6V was amazing and very fun as usual. We played retarded games like pig and talked about random stuff but the fantastic thing about 6V is no matter what we talk about, we're still really comfortable with one another. It's a very rare kind of bond I feel with 6V people and I'm as usual, so thankful and appreciative of them (: Pictures on fb (:

Other than all this, there's been something else on my mind. I keep throwing the possibilities back and forth and to be honest, I really don't know what you're feeling or thinking! What does this mean! I want to just ask you in the modern-age woman outright fashion, but then I think, what if this is all some huge misunderstanding and things aren't actually falling along in that direction? I think I'd be crushed hahaha, figuratively. Maybe you're just being nice, or maybe it's something more and I don't know why this is so since it's been so long since we last talked or met up in person, but I felt rly glad when you called and smsed (: like a part of my past was rekindled. The part I dismissed and never rly had the time nor courage to pursue.

Does that apply to you too?

I really don't know what I should be thinking and you will nvr chance upon this entry lah but I'm just rly rly excited in a cautious kind of way hahaha.

Okay stop daydreaming and GO BACK TO WORK (:

Jiayou to all the army people, and to Tongzi Daniel Weijie (and all the guys who are POP-ing this wk) YOU GUYS CAN DO IT :D